Easter Egg Hunts in Snohomish County!
So I know that I have been looking for local (Snohomish County) Easter egg hunts and activities to take my own daughter to and I figure if I am then others might be too! And since I haven’t found anywhere that really lists more then 1-2 at a time I would list and add to this list all the ones I can find and any information I can find on them as well!
April 20th Events!: (not all of these are strictly snohomish county.. I added any I found that were for today.)
Monroe: Eagles Club Egg Hunt, 1 p.m. April 20 at Frank Wagner Elementary School play field, 115 Dickinson Road.
Mukilteo: Egg hunt at 9 a.m. April 20 at Pointe of Grace Lutheran Church, 5425 Harbour Pointe Blvd., followed by worship at 9:30 a.m. with fruit and pastry brunch following.
Stanwood: An Easter egg hunt for all children of the community is set for 10:15 a.m. April 20 at Stanwood United Methodist Church, 27128 102nd Drive NW. A contemporary Easter service follows.
Snohomish-Easter Brunch April 20, 2014 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Featuring a delicious brunch buffet, fun filled Easter Egg Hunt and a visit from the Easter Bunny. Egg Hunts at 11:15am, 12:30pm and 1:45pm. Reservations 10:00am – 2:00pm Adults $27.95, Children 4-12 $15.95, Children 3 & under free. Reservations required, visit the host desk or call (360) 668-3030
Camas Easter Egg Hunt at Crown Park – Traditional Easter Egg Hunt,
Brier Park, 15th Avenue and Everett Street , Camas, WA. Phone: 360-834-5307.
On Sunday, April 20th, there will be over 10,000 candy and prize-filled eggs hidden in designated hunting areas at Crown Park. This free event begins at 1:30 pm sharp and is for children ages 2 to 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult and adults are only allowed into the designated area for the 2 to 3 year olds. The Traditional Easter Bonnet and Contemporary Hat contest will take place following the egg hunt.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt in Everett. It is on Saturday, April 19th from 11:30-1:30 pm on the corner of Pecks and Cady, next to Madison School. It is all free and everyone is welcome. There will be games, an egg hunt, and some food treats, along with other surprises. Facebook page link you can get more information at! Sponsored by: View Ridge Madison Neighborhood Association, South Everett Neighforhood Center, Faith Everett Lutheran Church, and Fun Times Ice Cream, with others being added every day.
- Eggstravaganza in Everett: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Bethany Christian Assembly, 2715 Everett Ave., Everett. Kids of all ages and their families are invited to this huge, annual candy-filled egg hunt and adventure. The fun begins with a 20-minute Easter program. From there, families can explore the various age-appropriate hunts for 20,000 eggs and activities. Most of the activities are indoors, so the event is rain or shine. There will be inflatables, pony rides, free cotton candy and popcorn, and a chance to win a number of prizes, including a Wii. Bring your camera, because the Easter Bunny will be there. All free. Call 425-339-3303 for more info.
- Bayside Neighborhood: Easter Egg Hunt at noon at Clark Park, Everett on Saturday, April 19, come rain or shine:
Hop on over to Clark Park in Bayside for the annual Eggstravagant Egg hunt! Meet the Easter Bunny who has been hard at work filling over 4,000 eggs with candy and prizes. Join us after the egg hunt for more fun-filled family activities. For additional event information, contact Anne Taylor at (425) 244-1996.
- Mukilteo: Easter Egg Hunt, 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Mukilteo Elementary Ball Fields, 2600 Mukilteo Speedway, Mukilteo. Children 1 to 10 years old in three separate fields; prizes will be awarded to the children who find the highly coveted “golden eggs.” It is rumored that the Easter Bunny will make an appearance. Donations for the Mukilteo Food Bank will be accepted. Call event coordinator Kelli McNees at 425-263-8150 for more information
- City of Arlington Easter Egg Hunt: Sat. April 19 at 11am Arlington Airport Field (51st and 172nd St.) Bring your camera for pictures with the Easter Bunny! Prizes for winning eggs for each age group. Presented by the City of Arlington & Cascade Valley Hospital & Clinics For more information, 360-403-3448 Flyer link
- Mill creek FlashLight Teen hunt: Get ready for the Annual Flashlight Egg Hunt hosted by Mill Creek Parks & Recreation, Mill Creek Youth Advisory Board members and local sponsors! Local teens are encouraged to get their flashlights ready for this FUN event to win prizes and candy. Parents are invited to watch the hunt. Egg Hunt is for teens in grades 6th to 12th. Remember to bring your flashlight and a bag to hold your goodies! Please contact Kristen at (425) 921-5779 or visit www.cityofmillcreek.com for more information
Mill Creek- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt: April 19, 2014 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM Local families love to come together for this exceptional event featuring over 18,000 Easter eggs spread out during multiple egg hunts at the Heatherwood Middle School field. The event kicks off with face painting, balloon animals, music, fire truck tours, bounce houses, and even a special visit from the Easter Bunny. Each age appropriate egg hunt will have special prizes hidden throughout the multitude of eggs which can be redeemed for prizes. This event happens rain of shine.
- Snohomish Easter Parade: The Snohomish Chamber of Commerce proudly presents the 34th Annual Snohomish Easter parade, April 19, 2014, held on First Street in Downtown Snohomish at 11 a.m. This is one of only a few remaining Easter Parade events in the United States. The parade is open to any and all participants. The Parade application is available online at www.cityofsnohomish.com or visit the Snohomish Easter Parade Facebook page for further information. The deadline for submission of the parade application is April 11, 2014.
- Snohomish: Clearview Easter egg hunt and fun fair, 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Clearview Foursquare Church, 17210 Highway 9 SE, Snohomish. Egg hunt by age groups, a petting zoo, bouncy house, face painting, live music, refreshments and prizes. For more information, call 425-238-1848 or 360-668-6033.
Brier-Traditional Egg Hunt: April 19, 2014 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Located at Brier Park the Saturday before Easter, the Brier Traditional Egg Hunt begins at 10:00 am by age groups. For ages 3 – 10. Thousands of eggs stuffed with candy and prizes. There will be a staggered start for different age groups. The entire family is welcome Support our local foodbank Bring a couple cans of food.
- Lynnwood Eggapalooza: April 19 Saturday 10:30 am – 12:00 pm 3223 164th ST SW Lynnwood WA 98087 LifePoint Church is hosting an Eggapalooza for the Lynnwood community. Come experience a fun morning with your family and other from the community. We will have hunts for ages one to twelve. Plus, there will be prizes, inflatable games, balloon artist and more! What a great way to celebrate Spring and have a relaxed time while creating wonderful moments with your children.
- Edmonds: Edmonds Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. Saturday at Edmonds City Park, Third Avenue and Howell Way. The event is for children under 10 years of age. Find golden eggs to win special prizes. Separate age areas for ages infant to 1, lower south lawn at 10 a.m.; ages 4 to 10, playfield at 10 a.m.; ages 2 to 3, playground at 10:15 a.m. Also, photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny. Admission is free with nonperishable food donations. For more details call Edmonds Parks & Recreation at 425-771-0230.