- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- Or for a fun “twist”
- use 1 box of multi color spiral noodles (gives more color and is a bit healthier)
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup steamed brocolli
- 1/2 cup steamed carrots
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained (i prefer using tuna in water, not oil.)
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Steam your veggie’s. (any mix will work, you don’t have to have the same ones I use!)
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, steamed veggies, tuna, soup and mushrooms. Transfer to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and top with potato chip crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.