Author: Crystal // Category: DIY Projects
This is a craft project for all those baby food jar’s that all my mommy friends seem to have laying around the house. I love making these and my daughter loves watching them on the porch. I put small potted plants in mine instead of cut flowers and they attract the humming birds around my house. I love sitting on the porch and just relaxing while watching the humming birds eat. These are super simple to make and depending on your level of artistry can be really pretty too!
- Permanent Markers
- Large glass baby food jar (empty and clean)
- Heavy gauge jewelry wire
- Colorful jewelry beads
- Small pliers to bend wire
- Glitter glue Flowers
- Suction cup to hang from window
- Empty and clean baby food jar and let dry.
- Wrap jewelry wire around jar to secure and make a loop at the top to hang.
- To make the vase more decorative, thread beads through the wire and wrap around the vase.
- Decorate the jar using Permanent Markers and glitter glue. Let dry.
- Fill with water, add flowers and hang on a suction cup from a window.
Leave a Reply