I am a 26 year old stay at home mom of a very rambunctious one year old little girl. She is very advanced for her age and gets bored very easily so I am always trying to find new things to keep her entertained and happy. I am engaged to be married to her 28 year old father, his name is Ian and I will sometimes write about them both in my blog. He is a baker by trade but has many many hobbies some of which include blacksmithing, wood carving, video games, and anything else that can make a big mess! We love to laugh with each other and we are having a blast raising our little girl. I started writing this blog because even though I am young, I have been couponing for the last few years and love being able to save money for my family. I wanted to share my insights and tricks with others so they can save too! I also do product reviews from companies that send me items to check out. Even though I get the items for free, the opinion’s are 100% my own.
Note: There is only one email address associated with this blog and only two writers. Myself, (Crystal) and Ian Cartwright Anybody else contacting you about my blog is a fraud and is in no way associated with my blog.
About The Blog
Frugal Washington Mommy is a family friendly blog that does reviews on products and hosts giveaways. All reviews are my 100% true and my honest opinion. I am interested in reviewing Electronics, E-books, Movies, Food Products, Kitchen Appliances, Children’s books/Toys, Beauty products, Adult/Children’s clothing, Accessories, and anything that would be of good use to my readers. If you feel that your product would be a good fit for my readers please review the guidelines below and contact me by email. I will get back to you within 1 week. Thank you, for your consideration.
- Reviews are free of charge in exchange for products to review. Sample sizes are considered, but must be discussed before review is agreed.
- Product must be shipped by sponsor and will not be returned
- Reviews are placed on the blog between 2-4 weeks after receiving the product. If you need a different time frame, please let us know.
- A link to social media outlets of the company are placed on the blog post with the review, unless otherwise discussed.
- Reviews are 100% honest and open.
- All products are tested thoroughly before the review will be posted.
- Giveaways are optional, but are encouraged.
- Giveaway items are to be shipped by the company to the winner. I ask that products are shipped to the winner within 1-2 weeks of the giveaway ending. Sponsor is responsible for keeping me updated after the giveaway ends and responsible for any fees associated.
- Giveaways can run between 2 days up through 4 weeks depending upon the agreement between myself and the sponsor.
- All Giveaways are set up through RaffleCopter and winners are selected by Random.org through RaffleCopter.
- All Giveaways are set up and verified by me through RaffleCopter.
- During the giveaway, I will provide links to your social media as an option to enter the giveaway. Our social media links will also be added as an entry option. Many times, other bloggers will be added to the RaffleCopter Form to help promote the giveaway.
We meet all FTC guidelines in regards to reviews. We always disclose that we received the product for review purposes and we always provide honest reviews. This means that if we do not like your product, we will say so. If the reason we don’t like the product is fixable, we may contact you before posting the review. We do not return products sent for review, even if we write a negative review.
All products submitted for review must have a retail value of at least $25 or must be accompanied by a stipend that increases the package value to $25 or more. We feel that this is fair because we spend a lot of time testing the products and writing the review. In addition, please keep in mind that all links will be nofollow. This is in compliance with Google’s Webmaster Terms of Service in regards to paid links. We do this to protect our blog as well as your website. Please read Google’s page on paid links for more information.
We would be more than happy to run a giveaway of your product. There are a few guidelines that must be followed. First of all, you must send us a review product. We will not do giveaways only. Secondly, your product must meet all the standards in the review policies section (see above).
In addition, our giveaways meet FTC guidelines. We will not require entrants to like your Facebook page or visit your website. We will, however, provide that as an optional entry to the giveaway. Finally, you must agree to ship the product directly to the winner or send it to us with a stipend for shipping costs.
We do allow advertising on Frugal Washington Mommy but we are very picky. We only allow a few advertisers at a time because too many advertisements can slow loading times and turn off visitors. We do at this time use Adsense but I am interested in replacing those with sponsored links of companies I work with personally. At the moment, we are accepting 125×125 buttons. They must be family friendly and appeal to women or college students. The price of these buttons is negotiable please contact us for more information.
Feel free to contact me at anytime! Email
Statistics: As of October 22, 2012
Total weekly reach: 12, 940